TOUR NAME: Holiday Spirits with The Nature Bus (Saturday, November 26)
DATE: Saturday, November 26
DURATION – aprox. 3.5 hours (ROUND TRIP): 6:00 – 9:30 (ish)
PRICE: $30 per person (purchase your ticket at TheNatureBus.com > Calendar)
DESCRIPTION: Get into the holiday spirit by hopping on board! Such a FUN way to celebrate the beginning of your holiday season! We will begin by engaging in a creative project – creating a make-and-take holiday craft. A little something you can keep or gift to someone special. Next we will head to the Virginia Beach oceanfront; we will actually drive on the beach boardwalk!!! With the sound of holiday music playing, you will see nautical holiday light scenes. The light displays include fish, crabs, elves, Santa, and more. Come alone, and make new friends OR bring a group of friends/family. Office party? This tour can also be purchased as a private tour for a group of up to 16 on an alternative date of your choice. You can also purchase a GIFT CERTIFICATE to give the “gift of experience” during the holiday season.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission fee to the locations; excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Optional: you are welcome to bring holiday-themed, festive snacks to share with others and something you will enjoy drinking. Enjoy these snacks while engaging in a “make & take” holiday craft
– Your camera! You will want to take photos of the holiday lights!
– Your digital or your printed ticket
– Printed/signed waiver (If you forget yours we will have one you can sign on the bus, but it saves a lot of time when everyone prints theirs at home and brings it with them.)
– CASH (it is customary to tip 15% to the driver/guide)
– $20 cash if you’d like to purchase a Nature Bus t-shirt (available on board)
Important NOTES “Know before you go” ~
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. Please dress for the weather. In the case of light rain, we simply take cover and wait it out. In the case of very heavy rain and wind, we move the experience to our rain-date. Be sure both dates will work for you (the original date and the rain-date). ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. Save time at check-in by bringing your signed waiver. No restroom on board the bus; arrive early enough to use the rr at REI/Fresh Market grocery store. We will make rr stops throughout the tour. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know you are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. Feel free to open your window if you prefer. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever. Federal Law no longer “requires” masks be worn on airplanes, trains and buses, however we strongly recommend them in the closed in space. It is optional and encouraged to wear your mask while inside of the bus; of course it can be removed when outdoors.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- Please help fill up this tour! Share on your social media and with everyone you know! We need a minimum of 10 seats, maximum of 16 seats for each tour to go. Spread the word!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
November 26, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm