Travel across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, awarded as one of the “Seven Engineering Wonders of the Modern World,” and explore Kiptopeke State Park. Choose from a variety of activities: kayaking and swimming at the beach, nature trails to explore, bike riding on quiet roads or try your hand at crabbing.
Price: $60.00 per person
Duration: ~8 hours round-trip
Spring, Summer, and Fall for groups of 8-16
- Expert guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Choice of bike or kayak rental
- $15.00 Food & Beverage
- Arrive at predetermined pick-up location.
- Our default starting location is REI in Town Center (350 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA)
- Private groups can ask to be picked up at a preferred location.
- Travel on The Nature Bus to the destination.
- Depending on the length of our ride, we may or may not have time for…
- Meet the Naturalist guide, distribute gear, and begin walk.
- Our guides will point-out and interpret the world around you…
- Hop back on the bus, and return.
Plan your group trip now!
We are flexible and can accommodate your groups particular interests.
Please fill out the short questionnaire provided below, and we will contact you soon to choose a date and finalize details.
We know your group will have a great time. This an opportunity to bond with one another. You will leave inspired and feel a deeper connection with the environment. Every moment of your adventure is thoughtfully planned out, from the moment you step on, until you disembark.