TOUR NAME: CEOs Hike in the Forest
DATE: Wednesday, April 27
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 1:30 – 4:45.
PRICE: $480 customized tour for up to 16 people; pick-up and drop-off at the Marriott VA Beach Oceanfront
DESCRIPTION: Say YES to new adventures! For this customized private group tour, participants will travel on board The Nature Bus! We will enter First Landing State Park, a magically beautiful forest where Spanish moss hangs overhead. A naturalist will point out interesting nature facts and the history of the location. Walk with the naturalist through Virginia’s most visited State Park, learn about and experience this remarkable landscape of cypress swamps, salt marshes, maritime forest and dunes. Hop back onto The Nature Bus to return to the hotel.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission fee to the First Landing State Park; expert naturalist guide; excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING/WEAR:
– Pack a snack for your pocket that can be eaten while walking through the forest and a bottle of water
– CASH (it is customary to tip 15% to the guide)
– Dress for the weather and trail conditions; warm layers, rain jacket, comfortable walking shoes (if it rained the day before, it could be muddy on the trail)
– water bottle, sunscreen, sun hat if it is a hot day
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. In the case of light rain, we lend you an umbrella; we simply take cover and wait it out. In the case of very heavy rain or icy roads, we cancel the tour; you receive a refund. ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS unless we cancel the tour.
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus.
*NOTE: All participants are required to complete + sign a 2-sided waiver/Covid form (form will be provided on board the bus before departure)
*ALL OF OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. We ride with windows partially open, like an open-air tram (weather permitting). Please stay away if you are not feeling well or have a fever. On trains, planes, and buses it is Federal Law to wear your mask.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
|show details +||$480.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 8, 2022 2:00 pm
Sales End: January 15, 2022 5:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
April 27, 2022
1:30 pm - 4:45 pm