TOUR NAME: Connecting with Nature: Forest Meditation
DATE: Saturday, July 3, 2021
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 10:30 – 2:30 Please arrive at 10:00 at REI to board the bus.
PRICE: $25 per person
DESCRIPTION: Unwind and re-connect on a peaceful forest walk; guided Shinrin-yoku (‘forest bathing’) at First Landing State Park. This restorative nature-experience is all about deepening your connection with nature. Your walk begins at the trailhead where your guide will lead you on a sensory-immersive experience through a magical landscape of cypress swamps, salt marshes, a maritime forest and dunes. Your forest bathing experience will provide an antidote to stress, new ways of experiencing and appreciating the natural world, and a relaxing outing for you. Leave refreshed and excited for whatever comes your way.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. We ride with windows open, like an open-air tram. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission, certified yoga instructor; excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Pack a lunch; we have coolers on board the bus and picnic blankets
– Your digital/printed ticket
– Printed/signed waiver (or you can sign one on the bus)
– Photo ID
– Cash (it is customary to tip 15% to the guide)
– Water bottle, sunscreen, sun hat if it is a hot day
– Rain jacket (we go in light rain). We provide umbrellas.
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes/boots (if could be muddy on the trail if it rained the day before)
– Snacks for your pocket when walking outdoors (please no eating on the bus)
*We go rain or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. ALL SALES FINAL/ NO REFUNDS. Please dress for the weather. In the case of rain, we simply take cover and wait it out.
*YOUR FEE INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION, GUIDED MEDITATION WITH CERTIFIED YOGA INSTRUCTOR, ADMISSION FEES. LUNCH FOOD/DRINK NOT INCLUDED. PACK YOUR SACK LUNCH. WE HAVE COOLERS ON BOARD. LABEL WITH YOUR NAME.
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- July 3, 2021
10:30 am - 2:30 pm