TOUR NAME: Garden Club Private Tour
DATE: Friday, April 7, 2023
Rain date: no rain-date selected; we will go rain or shine (we provide umbrellas)
DURATION (7 hours ROUND TRIP): 8:45 am – 3:45 pm (traffic dependent; flexible return time)
Please arrive at 8:30 am to board the bus. (REI 350 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach) to board the bus.
PRICE: $840 for group tour
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission/permit/tolls, excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services with Debbi Babashanian as the tour guide)
THINGS TO BRING:
– $ for your lunch (Debbi in the process of making lunch reservations at Oyster Farm for 1pm)
– Your digital/printed ticket
– Printed/signed waiver (please print at home, sign and bring to board the bus)
– Photo ID
– Cash (it is customary to tip 15%+ to the guide)
– Water bottle, sunscreen, sunhat if it is a hot day
– insect repellant or bug suit if preferred (mostly recommended for forested tours)
– Rain jacket/umbrella if needed (we go in light rain)
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes/boots (if could be muddy if it rained the day before)
– Snacks for your pocket when walking outdoors (please no eating/drinking on the bus)
– $20 cash if you’d like to purchase The Nature Bus t-shirt! You’ll love it. Can only be purchased on board the bus.
Important NOTES “Know before you go” ~
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. Please dress for the weather. In the case of rain, we simply take cover and wait it out. We provide umbrellas. ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. Save time at check-in by bringing your signed waiver. No restroom on board the bus; arrive early enough to use the rr at REI/Fresh Market grocery store. We will make rr stops throughout the tour. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. Due to lack of storage space, the bus cannot accommodate wheelchairs or walkers.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The bus is sanitized between each tour. Feel free to open your window if you prefer. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever. If you cannot go, pass your ticket on to a friend or neighbor. Federal Law no longer “requires” masks be worn on airplanes, trains and buses, however we strongly recommend them in the closed in space; masks are optional.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
April 7, 2023
8:45 am - 3:45 pm