TOUR NAME: Ladies U-Pick Lavender and then Lunch
DATE: Saturday, June 19, 2021
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 10:15 – 4:30 Please arrive at 10:00 at REI to board the bus. We try to return by 4:30 however it is tunnel-traffic dependent.
PRICE: $35 per person, includes a small bouquet of lavender
DESCRIPTION: The Nature Bus invites you for a ride to a gorgeous flower farm where you can pick your own flowers! Make a beautiful bouquet for yourself or for someone you love. The lovely lavender fields make nice backdrops with natural lighting for your cell camera photo shoot. We will lunch in the area.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission, a small lavender bouquet, excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Pack a lunch; we have coolers on board the bus and picnic blankets or bring $ to buy lunch (let us know if you plan to purchase a box lunch at the lavender farm)
– Your digital/printed ticket
– Printed/signed waiver (or you can sign one on the bus)
– Photo ID
– Cash (it is customary to tip for tours you enjoy)
– Water bottle, sunscreen, sun hat if it is a hot day (hint: large colorful sun-hats make for FUN photoshoot)
– Rain jacket/umbrella if needed (we go in light rain)
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes/boots (if could be muddy on the farm if it rained the day before)
– Snacks for your pocket when walking outdoors (please no eating on the bus)
*We go rain or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. ALL SALES FINAL/ NO REFUNDS. Please dress for the weather. In the case of rain, we simply take cover and wait it out. We provide umbrellas.
*YOUR FEE INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION, SMALL BOUQUET OF LAVENDER, ADMISSION FEES TO THE LAVENDER FARM. LUNCH FOOD/DRINK NOT INCLUDED. PACK YOUR SACK LUNCH. WE HAVE COOLERS ON BOARD. LABEL WITH YOUR NAME.
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a gps.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
June 19, 2021
10:15 am - 4:30 pm