TOUR NAME: Nature Journaling at First Landing State Park
DATE: Saturday, March 19, 2022 (rain-date is Sunday, March 20)
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 10:30 – 2:30. Please arrive at 10:00 to board the bus.
PRICE: $30 per person (purchase your ticket at TheNatureBus.com > Calendar)
DESCRIPTION: Relax and re-connect with nature during a guided meditation and nature journaling experience at First Landing State Park. Your walk begins at the trailhead, where your guide will help you cultivate curiosity and deepen your connection with nature through meditation and nature journaling. Forest meditation allows you to immerse yourself in the natural world around you. As you observe and reflect on your surroundings, your guide will lead you through several journaling experiences designed to further engage your senses and mindfulness. Your nature journaling and meditation experience will provide an antidote to stress, new ways of experiencing and appreciating the natural world, and a relaxing outing for you. Leave refreshed and excited for whatever comes your way.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission fee to the First Landing State Park; certified yoga instructor; excluding food/drink)
– Journal and journaling supplies
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Pack a lunch; we have coolers on board the bus and picnic blankets. If you prefer not to sit on the picnic blanket, bring a (very) small foldable chair that you can fit in the bus overhead rack.
– Printed/signed waiver (pre-print at home to save time at checkin time)
– Photo ID
– CASH (it is customary to tip 15% to the guide)
– Dress for the weather and trail conditions; warm layers, rain jacket, comfortable walking shoes (if it rained the day before, it could be muddy on the trail)
– water bottle, sunscreen, sun hat if it is a hot day
– Snacks for your pocket that can be eaten while walking outdoors (ie: trail mix, granola bars, etc)
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. In the case of light rain, we lend you an umbrella; we simply take cover and wait it out. In the case of heavy rain or icy roads, we move the experience to our rain-date. Be sure both dates will work for you (the original date and the rain-date). ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OF OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. We ride with windows partially open, like an open-air tram (weather permitting). Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever. On trains, planes, and buses it is Federal Law to wear your mask.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
March 19, 2022
10:30 am - 2:30 pm