TOUR NAME: Ocean Waves Yoga & Beach Picnic
DATE: Saturday, July 24, 2021 (rain-date is Sunday, August 8)
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 10:30 – 2:30 Please arrive at 10:00 at REI to board the bus.
PRICE: $20 per person (purchase your ticket at TheNatureBus.com > Calendar)
DESCRIPTION: Let the sounds of the ocean waves relax and restore you as we flow through a yoga class and guided beach meditation! We will arrive on the Nature Bus at First Landing State Park, where a certified yoga instructor will guide you through a vinyasa yoga practice (beginners welcome!). Afterwards, your guide will lead you through a soothing beach meditation to connect you with the natural world around you. Before departing, we will picnic together on the beach (please bring your own lunch). Spend several hours relaxing and connecting with nature and those around you.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. We ride with windows partially open, like an open-air tram. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including admission to First Landing State Park, certified yoga instructor; excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Pack a lunch; we have coolers on board the bus and picnic blankets
– Yoga mat (if you do not have one, we have extras to share; let us know you’d like one)
– Your digital/printed ticket
– Printed/signed waiver (or you can sign one on the bus)
– Photo ID
– Cash (it is customary to tip 15% to the guide)
– Water bottle, sunscreen, sun hat if it is a hot day
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. Please dress for the weather. In the case of light rain, we simply take cover and wait it out. In the case of heavy rain, we move the experience to our rain-date. Be sure both dates will work for you (the original date and the rain-date). ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read them at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
- July 24, 2021
10:30 am - 2:30 pm