TOUR NAME: Private Tour: Virginia Green Conference – CBF Brock Center
DATE: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 8:45 am – 11:15 am
Please arrive at 8:45 to board the bus.
PRICE: Private Tour (free as part of the Virginia Green Conference)
DESCRIPTION: Ride on board The Nature Bus to the CBF Brock Environmental Center where we will be met by a tour guide. We will learn about this state of the art green building!
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– Transportation to the CBF Brock Environmental Center
– Trained CBF tour guide!
– All fees (including admission/permit/tolls, excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Your digital/printed ticket
– Printed/signed waiver (please print at home, sign and bring to board the bus) Without a signed waiver, we cannot allow you to ride the bus.
ALL NOTES BELOW ARE STANDARD TYPE FOR ALL TOURS. THE WORDING MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICULAR TOUR.
Specific tours (see below):
– Water bottle, sunscreen, sunhat if it is a hot day
– insect repellant or bug suit if preferred (mostly recommended for forested tours)
– Rain jacket/umbrella if needed (we go in light rain)
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes/boots (if could be muddy if it rained the day before)
– Snacks for your pocket when walking outdoors (please no eating on the bus)
– $20 cash if you’d like to purchase The Nature Bus t-shirt! You’ll love it. Can only be purchased on board the bus.
Important NOTES “Know before you go” ~
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. Please dress for the weather. In the case of light rain, we simply take cover and wait it out. In the case of very heavy rain and wind, we move the experience to our rain-date. Be sure both dates will work for you (the original date and the rain-date). ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. Save time at check-in by bringing your signed waiver. No restroom on board the bus; arrive early enough to use the rr at REI/Fresh Market grocery store. We will make rr stops throughout the tour. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. Due to lack of storage space, the bus cannot accommodate wheelchairs or walkers. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The bus is sanitized between each tour. Feel free to open your window if you prefer. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever. If you cannot go, pass your ticket on to a friend or neighbor. Federal Law no longer “requires” masks be worn on airplanes, trains and buses, however we strongly recommend them in the closed in space. Masks are optional.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- Please help fill up this tour! Share on your social media and with everyone you know! We need a minimum of 10 seats, maximum of 16 seats for each tour to go. Spread the word!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
March 21, 2023
9:30 am - 10:30 am