TOUR NAME: Saturday Escape #8 – Indoor Nature Scavenger Hunt
DATE: Saturday, February 22nd
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 4 hours 1:30 – 5:30 (please arrive at 1:15) Departure from REI 350 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach
DESCRIPTION: Snowy day? Cold? Not a problem. Hop on board The Nature Bus, get swept away to the awesome Chrysler Museum! Get excited and ready to play our custom-designed nature scavenger hunt where you will search for “nature” in the art works! Team-up or go-it-alone, your choice. If there is time left over, visit the Wisteria Cafe (bring $). We may have time for a short nature walk outdoors, weather and time dependent.
*Open to everyone. All ages welcome.
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including museum admission, excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Cash/card for your food, drinks (or pack a lunch; we have coolers on board the bus)
– Your printed/digital ticket (or your cell phone ticket)
– Printed/signed waiver (or you can sign one on the bus); we save time if you bring it already filled in
– Photo ID
– Water bottle
– Rain jacket if needed; warm clothing/mittens/hat (we may walk outdoors)
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes/warm snow boots (we may walk outdoors)
– Snacks (granola bars, trail mix, etc.)
– Tip for your guides
*We go rain or shine, see our weather policy FAQson the page
*YOUR FEE INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION, TOUR GUIDES, ADMISSION FEES, AND/OR RENTALS WHEN APPLICABLE. FOOD/DRINK NOT INCLUDED. BRING $ FOR SNACKS OR PACK YOUR SACK, WE HAVE COOLERS ON BOARD.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. *WE GO RAIN OR SHINE, SO DRESS FOR THE WEATHER. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. *WE DEPART EXACTLY ON TIME PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MIN BEFORE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE
February 22, 2020
1:30 pm - 5:30 pm