TOUR NAME: Save the Date (6/18,19) Pajama Llama (Camping) This tour is still “being developed” and is not open for registration yet. We will be adding to the description and determining the exact price soon. Just save the date if you’d like to camp with the llamas!
*ONLY 10 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD for this extra special opportunity.
DATE: Saturday, June 18 and 19
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): overnight trip
PRICE: $TBD (around $100/person)
DESCRIPTION: Let’s go CAMPING overnight on a Llama Farm outside of Charlottesville, VA. We will set up the tents and bring all the rest of the camping gear. All you need to bring is your sleeping bag and pillow. Enjoy serenity and rolling pastures. View the stars while sitting around a camp fire. Visit/pet the llamas in the show barn. Optional “add on” for $35 is to hike with the llamas. Flush toilet available in the barn. This is a family-friendly event; children welcome. You are welcome to bring your dog (show up-to-date vet/shot records).
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (gasoline, special use permit; excluding food/drink)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Pack food; we have coolers on board the bus
– Your printed/digital ticket (or your cell phone ticket)
– Printed/signed waiver (print and complete at home; you will need this to board the bus)
– Photo ID
– Water bottle
– Rain jacket
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes
– Snacks (granola bars, trail mix, etc.)
– binoculars and magnifying glass if you have these (we can lend you bins if needed)
– CASH – it is customary to tip 15% for your guide
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. In the case of light rain, we lend you an umbrella; we simply take cover and wait it out. In the case of very heavy rain or icy roads, we cancel the tour; you receive a refund. ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS unless we cancel the tour.
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus.
*NOTE: In addition to the general waiver, all participants are required to complete + sign a Covid form (form will be provided on board the bus before departure)
*ALL OF OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. We ride with windows partially open, like an open-air tram (weather permitting). Please stay away if you are not feeling well or have a fever. On trains, planes, and buses it is Federal Law to wear your mask.
June 18, 2022 - June 19, 2022
8:00 am - 7:00 pm