TOUR NAME: Tea, Treats and Tranquility
DATE: Saturday, February 26, 2022
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 10:30 – 2:30 Please arrive at 10:00 at REI to board the bus.
PRICE: $35 Lunch + tea included! See menu below.
(purchase your ticket at TheNatureBus.com > Calendar)
DESCRIPTION: Immerse your senses in a new level of wellness. Gain knowledge of the world of tea; You will look at tea with a different lens! You will have the opportunity of hand selecting teas to sample from a wide in-house selection. Take your senses on this special journey, while delighting on delicious tea infused foods, all while being in a cozy, peaceful environment. This interactive workshop is intended to relax you with a perfect tranquil afternoon.
After registering, please text your lunch selection to 757-288-9595 (include your name and lunch choice):
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including expert tea/wellness guide; tea education workshop; sampling of tea and tea infused items; including lunch)
– Expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Face mask to enter facility
– An open mind and a sunny disposition
– Printed/signed waiver (pre-print at home to save time at checkin time)
– Photo ID
– CASH (it is customary to tip 15% to the guide)
*We go “light rain” or shine. See our weather policy FAQs page. Please dress for the weather. In the case of light rain, we lend you an umbrella; we simply take cover and wait it out. ALL SALES FINAL/NO REFUNDS
*PLEASE: Eating, drinking, chewing gum is not permitted on the bus. Please arrive 15-30 min before departure. We cannot wait for latecomers because we must adhere to our planned itinerary. Therefore we must pull away at the exact departure time. We cannot receive telephone/text calls to let us know your are running late because we will driving and using the phone as a GPS.
*ALL OF OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. This particular tour requires very little walking.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES: We care about the health and safety of those participating in our nature experiences. The Nature Bus has been outfitted with dividers between rows of seats. The bus is sanitized between each tour. We ride with windows partially open, like an open-air tram (weather permitting). Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever. On trains, planes, and buses it is Federal Law to wear your mask.
- We look forward to seeing you on the tour! Check out all of the 5-star reviews, so you will be super confident that you will have an amazing experience! You can read these reviews at TheNatureBus.com > click the REVIEWS tab. See you soon!
- If you have any questions, please text/call the owner. Suzanne 757-288-9595
February 26, 2022
10:30 am - 2:30 pm