Participants will enter a magically beautiful forest where Spanish moss hangs overhead. A naturalist will point out interesting nature facts and the history of the location.
Price: $480 Private group tour ($30/person, based on up to 16 participants)
Duration: 4 hours round-trip
Available in the Spring and Fall, for groups up to 16 participants
- Expert pre-planning services
- Naturalist guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Fees
- Food + drink
- Optional picnic for added fee
- Arrive at predetermined pick-up location.
- Our default starting location is REI in Town Center (350 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA)
- Private groups can ask to be picked up at a preferred location.
- Travel on The Nature Bus to the destination.
- Meet the Naturalist guide, distribute gear, and begin walk.
- Walk with a naturalist as your guide through Virginia’s most recognized state park. You will learn about and experience a magical landscape of cypress swamps, salt marshes, a maritime forest and dunes.
- Hop back on the bus, and return.
Plan your group trip now!
We are flexible and can accommodate your group’s particular interests.
Please fill out the short questionnaire provided below, and we will contact you soon to choose a date and finalize details.
We know your group will have a great time. This an opportunity to bond with one another. You will leave inspired and feel a deeper connection with the environment. Every moment of your adventure is thoughtfully planned out, from the moment you step on, until you disembark.