TOUR NAME: Trip to the Virginia Living Museum
DATE: Saturday, November 23rd
DURATION (ROUND TRIP): 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm, 4 hours
PRICE: $30 per person (includes transportation, a guide, admission fees, and a carefully planned itinerary)
DESCRIPTION: Off we go to visit the Virginia Living Museum in Newport News, Virginia. This is an open-air museum with many living exhibits of Virginia’s native species. Come with us to see their aquariums, aviary, botanical preserve, science center, planetarium and moving exhibits!
*Open to everyone. All ages welcome.
We go rain or shine, see our weather policy FAQson the page
– Air conditioned/heated new vehicle
– All fees (including museum admission, excluding food/drink)
– expert pre-planning services
THINGS TO BRING:
– Cash/card for your food, drinks (or pack a lunch; we have coolers on board the bus)
*** Your printed/digital ticket (or your cell phone ticket)
– Printed/signed waiver (or you can sign one on the bus)
– Photo ID
– Cash/Card for your lunch
– Water bottle
– Rain jacket
– Closed-toed/tennis shoes
– Snacks (granola bars, trail mix, etc.)
– binoculars and magnifying glass if you have these
– Tip for your guides
*YOUR FEE INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION, TOUR GUIDES, SNACKS, ADMISSION FEES, AND/OR RENTALS WHEN APPLICABLE. FOOD/DRINK NOT INCLUDED. BRING $ FOR LUNCH OR PACK YOUR SACK LUNCH. WE HAVE COOLERS ON BOARD.
*ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. *WE GO RAIN OR SHINE, SO DRESS FOR THE WEATHER. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. *WE DEPART EXACTLY ON TIME PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MIN BEFORE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE
There are no upcoming dates for this event.